AmCham Abu Dhabi Membership Coordinator (Intern)
Reports to: Membership & Events Director; works closely with Accounting & Membership Manager
Summary: The AmCham Abu Dhabi Membership Coordinator (Intern) works as an administrative and programmatic professional with duties relating to membership of AmCham Abu Dhabi.
- Provide support for Membership activities, including renewals, conferences, meetings and discount program.
- Help prepare membership reports, presentations and membership kits.
- Update Membership & Events Director on requests from members and follow-up as necessary.
- Help compile information for and distribute Membership Directory.
- Provide meeting support for AmCham Abu Dhabi membership committee and related meetings including but not limited to:
- Preparing agendas and materials
- Tracking project goals and outcomes
- Taking and distributing minutes of working groups
- Room/location/technology set up for meetings
- Coordinate marketing, educational materials for member services, including but not limited to:
- Preparing, editing, and proofreading copy
- Designing correspondence to members
- Uploading content to website
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned; as well attend membership related events.
- Flexible team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written English language skills.
- Ability to work with senior and executive level members/professionals.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and the internet.
- Experience writing and proofreading in a business environment preferred.
Please note that this is an UNPAID internship.
Flexible. Office hours are Sunday – Thursday, 9:00am-6:00pm. Can devote at least 15 hours per week.
Applicants should provide a cover letter, resume or CV, and three references. The materials should be sent via email to email@example.com . Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.