AmCham Abu Dhabi
Business Roundtable Summit
New York University - Abu Dhabi
As a valued Member of AmCham Abu Dhabi, you are invited, FREE of charge, to join U.S. Ambassador Michael Corbin at the 2012 Business Roundtable Summit. The AmCham Abu Dhabi Business Roundtable Summit will be held on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 from 8:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m. at New York University Abu Dhabi and will bring top business leaders together to discuss and offer solutions to industry-wide issues faced in the U.A.E. The day’s schedule includes:
- 8:00 AM Registration
- 9:00 AM Welcoming Remarks
- 9:30 AM Industry Roundtable Sessions
- 12:00 PM Lunch
- 1:00 PM Report-Out in Plenum
- 1:45 PM Closing Remarks
The 2012 Business Roundtable Summit provides attendees an invaluable format to hear from industry leaders in the U.A.E. and provide feedback, which will be presented to U.S. and U.A.E. government and business leaders in a professional report produced by H+K Strategies. This year's Summit covers eight industry sectors:
- Defense & Aerospace
- Legal Affairs
- Hospitality, Travel, & Tourism
- Banking & Finance
- Engineering, Construction, & Project Management
- Transportation & Infrastructure
- Member-only registration begins Thursday, February 16, 2012.
- General registration opens Wednesday, February 23, 2012. Non-member registration is AED 1000.
- Space is limited to 150 attendees and registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- All registration ends Tuesday, March 13, 2012.For directions to New York University, click here.