Members of AmCham Abu Dhabi can benefit from exclusive offers and discounts from local companies on presentation of their AmCham Membership Card.
Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi - Hotel offers great deals to AmCham Abu Dhabi Members
- 20% discount on Food & Beverage excluding mini bar, room service and alcohol.
- 20% discount on Rooms from Best Flexible Rate.
- 20% discount on SPA treatments.
Blackout Dates 2020:
Discount may not be valid during peak periods mentioned below.
New Year: 01 January 2020
Chinese New Year: January - February 2020**
Easter: 05 - 12 April 2020
Eid Al Fitr: May 2020**
Eid Al Adha: July - August 2020**
ADIPEC: 8 - 12 November 2020**
Formula One: 26 - 30 November 2020**
Martyrs' Day: 01 December 2020**
National Day: 02 - 03 December 2020**
New Year's Eve: 31 December 2020
The above mentioned discount rates are subject to change based on the availability.
The dates marked with ** are expected and confirmation on the dates will be released according to official communications. Other blackout dates and terms and conditions may apply.
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer cannot be combined with existing promotions.
- Valid only for AmCham Abu Dhabi Members upon presentation of 2020 Membership Card.
- Valid until December 31, 2020.
Payment and Guarantee Policy:
- All reservations must be guaranteed by cash, bank draft, credit card or authorization letter.
- Companies with approved credit facilities can guarantee bookings by official e-mail or fax from the company, covering the same (LPO).
- In case of non-guarantee of one of the above methods, rooms will be released one day prior to arrival (15:00 hrs.)
- Guests, who will be settling their own bills, will be asked for a method of payment/guarantee upon check-in.
- Should your Company wish to settle guest(s) account, a credit application form should be completed and approved by the Hotel credit department.
- In the event of credit being approved and established, the Company is requested to send a written confirmation, or a "Local Purchase Order" (LPO) stating the costs for which the Company wishes to be charged.
- All charges none covered by the company to be fully paid upon check in.